Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Inspiration Wednesday! Meet Sarah Shuttleworth:)


I'm so excited to introduce you all to my friend Sarah Shuttleworth. She's like a daughter to me, also partner in crimes of various sorts (writing, crafting, reading). She's a fellow nerd and we have a lot in common. I've watched her come out of her comfort zone the last two years, and the results have been amazing. She's bloomed like a rare orchid. Sarah, tell us something about yourself.

  I’m a mom of two amazing boys in Fort Stockton, Texas

And they are the sweetest boys ever, always giving great hugs. Their blonde locks make them look like little Vikings. They are great piano students of mine as well. What is your passion, business, hobbies?

I’m a very creative person and I have a lot of hobbies. I write and paint most. I recently started learning wood burning and that’s been an interesting learning process. 

I think you're like me in that you'll have to live to be 150 to do everything you want to do. I had so much fun at the Tiny Art Small Group you helped lead for church this fall.  

 Hopefully I’ll have learned and grown a lot in my creative pursuits. 

I have no doubt you will. What are you reading these days?

 A few books. The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm is one, and then I’m just starting The Great Gatsby as part of a book club. 

Just two? Lol! If you could have the world stage for five minutes, what would your message be to the world? 





Anything else?  Take a moment and create something at least once a week. It can be anything but use your creativity because God created you to create!

Definitely a messages the world needs. Thanks girl! See you at Writers Group, or church, or The Garage Coffee Shop, or at Piano Lessons, lol. Whichever comes first.



 

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Its great to get to know sarah just a bit more.you gals are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sarah, I enjoyed "getting to know you" through Jody's eyes! Thanks for doing this.

      Delete
  3. Love this, Sarah! You are amazing so glad I am getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete