Wednesday, March 21, 2012



I know that was a loaded question yesterday: What's a Christian to do? Since I've been studying the love of God by flipping around 1 Corinthians 13 to discover ways that God loves me, I have a handle on it. Measuring my response to some issues yesterday, I'm falling down on the "loving" job. Thank heaven that Father never falls down on His job, His love.

God's love for us...keeps no record of wrongs. Amazing.
Ps. 103:12 blows us away with "As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."  How far do you have to go before east turns into west? Forever!

Aren't you glad? On the subject of betrayal, much could be written about forgiveness. But what are your thoughts on "keeps no record of wrongs"?


No comments:

Post a Comment