Monday, March 19, 2012


 Our church has been going through a Duane Sheriff study called Love. We are amazed by 1 Corinthians 13 all over again. ♥

Normally, we look to that chapter to instruct us in loving others. 
Since God is Love (1 John 4:8 NIV), we can flip these verses to reflect
on how God loves us.  I'm going to blog for a few days on these amazing truths.

God's love for us is long-suffering.
Whew! Mercy, and Hallelujah. Me and my Pollyanna personality tend to wake up in a new world every day. I love that line from Anne of Green Gables.
"Tomorrow is fresh, with not mistakes in it...yet." I may start out fresh, prayed up and ready to walk the walk, but mistakes happen anyway. 

As I mediate on the long-suffering love that God has for us, gratitude fills my heart.

Your thoughts?   

1 comment:

  1. Yes, in spite of ourselves, He loves us! God is great!Holly Michael

    ReplyDelete