Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Inspiration Wednesday: Meet Autumn Haney!

Inspiration Wednesday. Meet Autumn Haney! Autumn was not in my town long enough for me to get to know her well, but in that short time she made a big impact. Hey, Autumn, tell everyone a little about yourself.

Hey! I am Autumn Haney. I get to be called mom by two amazing children. I have been married to the most amazing husband for 7 years. We live in Coalgate, OK., just a small town in southeastern Oklahoma. We love it here. Our community and church are amazing! My passion in life is loving people like Jesus!

I'm glad you love it in Oklahoma, but it's our loss:( What are you passions, hobbies, or business?

I lead a women's ministry called Autumn Dawn Ministries. My heart is in teaching other women the Word of God, sharing my heart and life. So many women feel alone and broken and I pray I can be a vessel for Jesus to lead them to the cross to receive love and healing from the only person who can truly fill those voids in our life. I'd love for you to check out or Facebook page Autumn Dawn Ministries and/or Website www.autumndawnministries.org

What a needed ministry! I'm glad you're fulfilling your calling. Where do you see yourself in five years?

In 5 years I see myself hosting women’s retreats, loving life, watching my children grow and mature, and loving on my kids at the Elementary school where I work . Spreading love all around like glitter!

Glitter! I love that! What are you reading right now?

I am currently reading several books. I'm kind of a book nerd. I'm reading Made for This by Jennie Allen, Understanding how to fight the good fight of faith by Kenneth Hagin, Jesus in Me by Anne Graham Lotz, And 7 habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.

All great reads. If you had 5 minutes on the world stage, what would your message be?

If I had 5 mins I'd tell the whole world Jesus still loves them! No matter the mistakes, no matter the bad things, no matter the addictions, no matter what Jesus loves them and wants a relationship with them.

I just want to say thank you for reading a little about me. I hope our paths cross and I get the opportunity to know you! Love and Blessings, Autumn

Thanks so much Autumn. Autumn has a book coming out in 2020 Called A Titus 2 Woman.  I'm really looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment