Friday, June 24, 2022

Meet Mary Marelli

I'm excited to share a release by a brand new Pelican author, Mary Marelli. I can't wait to read this one. Mary shares a little from her heart below. 











I live on a private lake and some of my best talks with God come from walks around the lake with my dog.  Especially early morning.  I remember one walk this past winter, the air was hushed.  Snow crunched underfoot, and there was a red fox standing in the middle of the ice, just watching us.  (My dog and myself).  That brought me to think that prayer doesn't always have to be formal.  To me, it's time spent talking to my best friend.  Sometimes I share my burdens, worries, and sorrows.  Other times it's to share a laugh, since God loves a good laugh.  He wants to share in every aspect of our life, not only when times grow dark.  I once told a friend "I'm not a Christian in a pocket that you can pull out any time you need'.  That goes the same with God.  Take him out of your pocket, and walk with Him!  God bless, Mary 


Beautiful, Mary, and congratulations on your new release. The cover is wonderful. Thanks for coming by!

Check out Moon over Montana on Amazon here.


2 comments:

  1. Love, that, Mary. What a beautiful picture you painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jody and Carol for all the support you have given me. We are truly blessed

    ReplyDelete