Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Summer is Coming!

These last few weeks have been a flurry of last things before school is out. This week I've had back to back classroom recitals (no all-student recitals since Covid). I attended a pinning ceremonly for a new crop of Certified Nurse Assistants. Our library is gearing up for the summer reading program. Are you going anywhere for the summer? My sibling reunion that takes place the end of May is coming up. We're having an old-fashioned Christmas celebrating the Christmases of our childhood. We're really looking forward to that. We plan to have the food our mom cooked, and we've drawn names and the rule is the gift has to be hand made. In June I'll have second knee replacement so I guess I'll be "going" to the hospital. The only real vacation will be within the covers of books for most of us. 

 

 Here's one for younger set:

Find it on Amazon:)
What are you plans for the summer? I hope you take some time to relax. Love, Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment