Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Launch Day for a New Release!

http://ow.ly/r8et50GZJB7

 It's launch day for my new Christmas novella, Mistletoe Misses! The virus ruined all their plans, but Evan's not giving up. However, proposing at the wrong time could have it's consequences. This short Christmas read is packed with sweet romance, pandemic problems, and a meaningful message to turn on the holiday warmth with the true meaning of the season. 

The novella is on sale for launch day, just .99 until Dec. 1. I hope you check it out! 

News on the home front is that in October I had a total knee replacement (left) and I'm not fully recovered yet. Abba Father taught me so much during this experience and I will be sharing it with you in the upcoming weeks. I'm not fully pain-free yet, but I'm mobile. Praise the Lord! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment