Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I had a wonderful time talking about Washout Express at a Rotary club meeting last week. Such fun people! They were abuzz with plans for their fundraiser, the ever popular Cruise Party.  I'd never been to a Rotary gathering before. I absolutely love this from their Guiding Principles:


The Four-Way Test

The Four-Way Test is a nonpartisan and nonsectarian ethical guide for Rotarians to use for their personal and professional relationships. The test has been translated into more than 100 languages, and Rotarians recite it at club meetings:
Of the things we think, say or do

  1. Is it the TRUTH?
  2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
  3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
  4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
and they added a 5th one at this meeting:

     5. Is it fun?

LOVE IT! That relates to my Love Colored Glasses platform so well, and mirrored the talk that I gave. 

I smiled as I drove back to work. Had to take a few minutes to sit and listen to the rain gracing my car.  Rain is an event where we live. We thank God for it.

So...what are you looking at differently today?

No comments:

Post a Comment