Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bread Crumbs, NOT!

I received some garden zucchini this week and got ambitious. A zucchini tomato casserole recipe looked great so I got out all the ingredients. Since my husband is a carnivore, I added some ground beef to the mixture. When I got down the bread crumb topping, things got dicey. It's a good thing I tasted the crumb/butter/onion concoction before I sprinkled it over the top of my beautiful dish. It wasn't bread crumbs in the container. Someone used the container for spicy, and I do mean HOT, barbeque rub. What the hey, I sprinkled a little on top anyway, a very little. Added just the right amount of oomph. Husband liked it. Score!

A little unexpected discombobulation is a good thing once in a while. We readjust, make do, suffer or gain, but it breaks up boredom. I for one, love a little shaking up once in awhile.  

How are you shaking things up these days?


No comments:

Post a Comment