Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Music


I'm really surprised that The Roar of Love by The Second Chapter of Acts didn't make a rousing comeback when the Narnia movies came out. One of my favorite albums from the 70s is the musical background inspiration for my upcoming novel, Washout Express. It's not the Narnia story, or the correct time period, but the spirit and message that drives my story. "He brings healing, He brings love.." Hope you enjoy this  clip. I need to figure out how to post audio clips here.

The Roar of Love

What music inspires you?


4 comments:

  1. Whiter Shade of Pale always puts me in a creative mood.Love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, I absolutely love your blog. And BTW, I think using links to videos is okay. I just watched the Prince Edward Island video and then this one. Both AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete