Thursday, December 20, 2012

Inspiration. It's a beautiful word, I like saying it. 

A theological definition:
a. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b.the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
 
I posted on Facebook a few weeks ago about Jonathan and Charlotte. I found their story beautifully inspiring.  Go for it, reach for the stars, heart-warming influence warmed my spirit as I listened to their initial audition, and then cheered them on as they progressed. I really don't know anything else about these two young people, but these few moments that I brought them into my life, via my Son-in-love's suggestion, touched me. Hope it brings you an inspirational moment.
 
 
 
My daughter bought their CD for me as an early Christmas present. It's absolutely wonderul!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment