Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Eat From the Earth

Here's the updated version of the blog this morning. New job responsibilities made me forget that I'd scheduled the post, and hadn't written this section of the goal poem.

Eat from the earth simply means eating healthy. It can be a tremendous struggle, but so worth it. Healthy food choices make a difference in how I feel, think, and get along in my day.

My daughter, Rachel, is getting to be an expert on gluten free eating since several of her children need the special diet. She's taught me alot.

I've been reading Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth About Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar, Your Brain's Silent Killers. Some compelling information there.

Grain Brain

Speaking of brains, we all know it's a no brainer that we should major on fruits, vegetables, whole grain and lean meat. We know this, but we (I) are lame brains sometimes.

So that's the next phrase in my nerdy goal poem. Have you changed your eating habits this year? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment