Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Caption Contest

Caption Contest
Post your caption about the photo in the comments section below and I'll pick the one that tickles my funny bone or warms my heart. The winner really will get a prize! Even if you don't win, your caption may end up in one of my articles, poems, or books.








Last week's winner: Bellacocina ~  Email me your address if you don't live in my town so I can mail you your prize (jodybooks@faithwriters.net)

"I can too blow up your head with my mind."

5 comments:

  1. Are we supposed to write a funny caption for the lady holding the gun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's that Wild West Show they told me about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You win! Email me your address and I'll mail you your prize. jodybooks@faithwriters.net

      Delete
  3. Jody,I am Bellacocina,I thought it would put my name under the user name but it didn't. Love,Gayle

    ReplyDelete